Friday, February 8, 2013

bringing my favorite photos to life.


Photographs are my favorite and it seems sad to leave my dearest ones trapped inside my computer.  I feel like {even though I'm still a total novice} my camera skills are improving and I finally have some really great photos to display.  I tend to love the spontaneous non-posed photos the best - the ones that highlight our real life in our real experiences.  Perhaps that's why I'm a blogger???  And so, I am so excited about my family room wall of gigantic family pictures!!!  Memories, conversation pieces, so very obviously displayed.  I just love this room!  Anything goes in a family room right?

Rules, shmules.

6 comments:

  1. oh my gooodness Misty I loooooove this! So cute! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love it! Surrounded by all that joy...inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks awesome! I love groupings of black and white photos. It's graphic and classic, but still feels totally modern. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!! I also love that bicycle pillow. cute cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great photographs and love that you made a gallery wall out of them. I have such a hard time deciding where to put things on the wall, so this is really impressive to me!
    Marium
    www.decoratevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...