Friday, February 15, 2013

have a happy weekend.


We have a four-day weekend and only one basketball game for the entire four days!  I have no idea what we'll do with all of our free time, but it's bound to be awesome!  Or totally lazy.

♥Are you wondering how you can catch up on Downton Abbey for free?  Or finish out Season 3 without having to wait until Sunday?  Your dream come true.

♥ Do you ever wonder what it's like to be married to a blogger?  Rachel's husband sheds the hilarious light!

♥ I find my style posts to be the most awkward thing I do in life, yet I still do it anyway.  Sometimes it's just easier to look down rather than look into the camera.  This explains me exactly.  Can you relate?

♥ Peggy is trying to get a link-up party going, featuring clothing from Target.  Who doesn't love Target?  Thursdays.  Be there.

♥ This is going to make my year!  I am known to be extra dramatically loud when pulling pots and pans out of the cupboard because of those obnoxious lids.  Just ask Husband.

♥ Cute, cuter, and cutest!

♥ Giant pom poms are my favorite {even though I am so ready for spring}.


I hope your weekend is full of such awesomeness as to make everyone around you wanna puke at all the positivity!  Making people puke is my favorite.  



2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for mentioning my (I mean his) post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the link to DA, I am dying to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...