Tuesday, February 19, 2013

hope you feel better, mom & dad.



Just so we're clear, I'm not sick {knocking on wood right now}.  The photo above is me napping on the couch this weekend.  I just now found it on my memory card, which means Husband was being sneaky again.  My parents are the sickly ones and I sure do hope they feel better soon!

Do what I do, guys.  Get plenty of rest.  And Mom, get caught up on Downton Abbey for free here, if you haven't already.  And a new season of Body of Proof starts tonight!  It's the perfect night to be nauseous!  It's never the perfect night to be nauseous.  I'm totally lying.

I love you guys!  Feel better soon!


1 comment:

  1. I'm nauseous but I don't get to find out if it means husband has knocked me up for two more weeks...

    you look so cute and peaceful. I remember when my mom was napping and we would poke her and she would get mad. //ahhhh such good memories...

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...