Sunday, February 3, 2013

i spy with my little eye... swanky glasses, dudes.

Elyssa is our prescription eyeglass wearer in the family, so I was excited when Firmoo contacted me to try out their eyeglasses, on the house!  As in FREEEEE!  And the good news is that Firmoo recently launched a first pair free program and they invite new customers to try a first pair of high quality glasses or sunglasses for free too {all you pay for is shipping}!  

Doesn't she look adorable {and super fun}?  We had a little fun with our photos.  Firmoo made it super easy to search through glass styles, upload a photo for a virtual try-on, and enter prescription information.  We received them in the mail about a week later!

I wanted to give the glasses a try too, but I don't have a prescription, so I opted for a tinted pair of sunglasses.  Firmoo provides options for choosing tints, UV protection, lens thickness, and so much more.  I'm really happy with how mine turned out.  As for the quality, they feel sturdy and fit comfortably.  


Do we know how to have fun or what?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the hair flippy pictures!!! I'll be ordering some glasses from them soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...