Friday, February 8, 2013

meet sloppy joe.





Yum, yum, yum! I loved this Pioneer Woman recipe for sloppy joe's and it was so simple. My kids however, enjoy the peppers and onions almost invisible so next time I'll have to puree them I guess.  Kids.  Ya gotta be sneaky with those vegetables.

♥ Just in case you're new-ish here,  I've been working my way through The Pioneer Woman Cooks Cookbook.  I'm no professional in the kitchen, but I'm trying to strengthen my foody skills a wee bit.  I love this cookbook so much and we have been enjoying quite a few new meals around here {thanks to my newest obsession}.

Here are some of the other recipes we've tried:

>> Lemon Blueberry Pancakes
>> Tomato Cream Sauce Pasta & Meatballs
>> Au Gratin Potatoes & Corn Casserole & Rosemary Rolls
>> Chicken Enchiladas & Mexican Rice
>> Glazed Doughnuts
>> Salsa
>> Ranch-Style Chicken & Roasted Cauliflower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...