Tuesday, February 26, 2013

tangy tomato brisket. so easy. so best ever.







This is the juiciest darn stuff in the whole darn world.  I'm salivating just looking at it.  Tangy Tomato Brisket from the Pioneer Woman.  It was so easy and so magical.  Just look at how the meat fell apart into complete heavenly tenderness.  It doesn't get any better than that.  I have been dreaming of this stuff ever since I first made it last week.

In one dream I ate it as-is, accompanied with garlic mashed potatoes and buttered corn.
In another dream I ate it in between two slices of grilled Texas Toast {but if I'm being honest, ANY bread will do}.
And in my last dream, I shredded it onto a stack of nacho chips piled with cheddar + jack cheese, black beans, sour cream, and sprinkled scallions.

My dreams are the best, aren't they?  I'm going to make them come true.  That's what I'm going to do.


4 comments:

  1. looks awesome - I stink at cooking meat, I should try this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Misty! Just blog hopping and came over to yours. I see that you live in Pittsburgh! We took a long weekend there a couple years ago and liked that city. You have a wonderful zoo. Anyway, the hubs was just talking last week about having some brisket so I might have to try this recipe! I've added you to my reading list and I hope you'll stop by and follow back!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...