Saturday, February 23, 2013

the most magical strawberry oatmeal bars you should never make.

These PW Strawberry Oatmeal Bars will surely be the {very delicious} death of me.  I warn you - DO NOT ATTEMPT THESE PUPPIES.  I don't care how simple they are to make or how much they will rock your world or how wonderful your house will smell when you pull them out of the oven.  In fact, do not pull them out of the oven.  

Let them burn.  

Trust me.  I'm saving you from a life of constant cravings and urges to bite into these magical little beasts.  

Now, I've gotta run.  Literally.  Right after one more nibble.

 
We had to non-gently persuade our brown sugar into more crumbled form.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...