Monday, February 4, 2013

wearing.

 



>>It's not easy being green in J Crew sweater & pants and American Eagle Outfitter booties


On this day:

>> I woke up early for a 9am basketball game.  McKenna rocked it.
>> I took a day off from exercise and healthful eating.  It seemed like the right thing to do.
>> I watched Beyonce blow the power at the Super Bowl.  That girl is on fire.
>> I was unimpressed -yet again- by Super Bowl commercials.  Until I saw this one.  Powerful.
>> Steak + bleu cheese sauce for dinner = pure bliss.  Oh and a larger half of a Costco pastry too.

pleated poppy

11 comments:

  1. I only watch the super boringbowl for the commercials. I was unimpressed by the amount of sexuality in them--but some of them were cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The commercials were mostly terrible and made it really awkward for my kids. I'm unimpressed. :(

      Delete
  2. I love the emerald green, you can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some days you just need to relax and eat junk! And thanks for linking that commercial...I didn't watch the super bowl and I'm glad to have seen that one!!

    brenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't it a great commercial? I was like, how do I become a farmer? Sign me up! :)

      Delete
  4. You are so cute and I love your outfits! I got myself straight to target after you posted your red and white chevron skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you find a skirt? I saw them available online too. :)

      Delete
  5. Love that sweater!!! Cute outfit :)

    Diana
    www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute!!!

    I take those exercise and healthy eating breaks all the time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm pretty sure you might be able to guess that that is my favorite color for pants in the world, but I love the pattern of your sweater, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...