Tuesday, March 5, 2013

being funny. in a sad kind of way.


You never notice me anymore.

Just kidding!  This photo was completely staged mixed with a little bit of luck.  Well, mostly.  Yes, Elyssa was doing some homework during some of her little sister's game, but I saw her look up from her book at least twice.  :)  
Anyway, I snapped Elyssa's photo while she was reading and got an idea that it would be funny if I could capture McKenna playing in the background, to really add to the funny.  And then voila!  That girl came running over to throw in the ball and LOOKED BACK AT ELYSSA.  Perfect!

So, anyway, that's us for reals.

P.S. In case you're worried that poor McKenna felt ignored, when she looked back at us all she was thinking was, "Oh my gosh, I'm dying."  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...