Tuesday, March 26, 2013

crazy for eggs.




I'm fairly certain we took more than enough photos to commemorate this occasion of McKenna and me coloring Easter eggs.  It was just us two and that isn't because the rest of the family is too cool or too old for this tradition.  It's just us two because the other three are gone.  They up and left, heading South for spring break, in Tennessee, ya'all.  Why didn't McKenna and I go?  Is it because we are too cool for Tennessee?  Although there might be some truth to that idea, alas no.  We have other travels to partake of very soon, so we get to hang out at the house {just us two} until it's our turn to fly the friendly skies.

Let me tell you what I've learned in just a few hours.  This youngest daughter of mine has energy that doesn't quit.  In one evening, we've eaten at Sonic drive-in, gone to the store for licorice and sausage {for the a.m.}, boiled eggs, played Wii bowling, golf, and tennis, colored eggs, eaten licorice, and watched Wreck-It Ralph.  And now it's midnight and she's finally curled up next to me, allowing me to get some blogging done before bed.  She's AWESOME!  And I'm looking forward to our girl's time this week.  It's going to be a hoot.

Goodnight to my other two kids!  And to Husband!  I love you guys so much!!  Say hi to 10-I-C for me!


4 comments:

  1. That looks like fun! I love all of their little faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe that is the most fun anyone has ever had dying eggs. Such cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the cutest eggs and the cutest girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crap I haven't' even done anything Eastery yet! I better get on that!! Love your hair, it looks lighter?!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...