Tuesday, March 12, 2013

orange sweet rolls.












These are so light and fluffy and full of deliciousness, I tell you what!  My frosting didn't turn out as thick as that Pioneer Woman's, but it had zero effect on the wow factor.  I think if I had read the list of ingredients right, I would have purchased two oranges at the store {as the icing recipe calls for} instead of a carton of orange juice.  But I made it work and nobody complained.  :)

And now I know the gist of making sweet rolls and cinnamon rolls and how they get their swirl and I can think of so many reasons why I'll be experimenting more with these rolls!

If you are interested in seeing more of my food experimentations, you can click on the Food link at the top o' the screen.  Or click here.


3 comments:

  1. I'm going to make these for my husband on his birthday. LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I must try these, I have made the classic cinnamon rolls and they have turned out awesome, so I can't wait to try these!

    Thanks for sharing!

    P.S.
    Expect an email from me, I've been meaning to email you for days and I just haven't gotten around to it, but I will this afternoon for sure :)

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...