Friday, March 8, 2013

our easter mantel. or as husband says, who pooped bunnies everywhere?


It's been a few years since I've brought out our Easter stuff. I didn't realize I had so much {thanks, Mom!} and I am still not sure where to put it all.  But I did get the mantel all bunny-crazy, in spite of my busy week.  Did you see those cute, felt Easter eggs {from Target}?  I hung them on a jewelry tree. because I don't have an official Easter tree, but I like it.  It works, right?  And those little, paper flowers?  I bought a kit at Target and put those cuties together.

Easter decor is not something my brain easily comprehends, but I tried.  :)

If you follow me on Instagram {not only are you super cool} you probably know how excited I am that a Target just opened 3 days ago, not five minutes from my house.  I have been there four times already.  I'm in so much trouble.  This week has been all about balance for me: a first week back in college, my continuous daily workouts, and a brand new Target.  Oh!  And this bloggy thingy.  I'm making room for things and trying to be a scheduler and organizer and all that mature kind of stuff.  My biggest goal for right now is simply to be able to read my textbook without falling asleep.  This one hour of reading and two hours of napping is not the way to get things done.  Even if it is quite nice.

I see that I have some new followers in the past few weeks!
Hello, new friends!
Welcome to crazy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...