Saturday, March 9, 2013

the last game of the season.



Well, that's that. Basketball season is over.  McKenna's team ended with a big, exciting win!  It was super awesome to watch, as always.

But now what are we going to do? 

I'm sure we'll find something of which to fill our time, but it was wonderful to be out in the community, getting to know other families and rooting for our kids.  Basketball was just as good for Husband and me as it was for our kiddos.  We feel like we have finally settled into our new town and can't wait for more opportunities to get involved.  I was able to connect with the team parents through photographing the games and sharing the photos online.  It has been a terrific way for me to practice with my camera while also contributing to the team and getting to know other moms.  So, if you ever find yourself in a position of being new in town, I suggest being the camera person as a way to get yourself out there meeting other people!  Who knows what doors I may have opened because of this one little experience!

Look at me, being all positive and stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...