Tuesday, March 26, 2013

the thing about drawing faces on eggs.


There's something about cute faces that I just love.  Of course cute faces are great on living things, like people babies and animal babies, but I love a cute face on knickknacks, cartoons, and artwork too.  I'm dying over all of the cute-faced Easter bunnies I have all over my house right now.  There's just something about tiny dots for eyes and a small, dole, little mouth.  Do you even know what I'm talking about?  
This morning, McKenna really wanted me to eat an egg {mostly so she could crack one open I think} and so I picked the poor little cute-faced guy who accidentally got cracked during the dying process.  I had no idea what torture it was going to be to watch him get peeled apart.  I mean, look at that face!  

Of course, nothing stopped us from removing his shell and gobbling up his insides.


1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of your childhood when you would eat the chocolate Easter Bunny, one bite at at time and call out what part you would eat next, the ear, the foot, the hand...and then giggle!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...