Tuesday, March 12, 2013

wearing.


On this day:

>> I'm feeling a wee bit rad.  Okay, more like totally rad.
>> In fact, these shoes make me want to moonwalk just a skosh.
>> And I may have been a little tempted to flip my collar up.
>> I'm rocking my Nike Fuelband like a hospital bracelet.

Speaking of my Nike Fuelband, I'll be doing a post about it later this week.  I've only had it on for three days and so far it has been a wonderful motivational tool for getting me off my butt and getting active.  I like it a lot.  And it's pretty comfortable too, which is great since I'm wearing it nonstop.  But more on all that later!

Like, awesome.
Like, wow.
Like total freak me out.
For sure.
Right on.

Or, as the present-day middle school kids are saying...
Do you even lift, bro?




pleated poppy
WatchOutForTheWoestmans

13 comments:

  1. You are like, so totally cool. Like, gag me with a spoon. PS. LOVING the blondeness of the hair, to the max for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! You know the language! :)

      Delete
  2. You are definitely looking pretty rad in this cutie cute outfit, Misty!!

    I'd like a video of this moon walking please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know.. I love those sneakers... but they hurt my feet.. they make my pinkie toes hurt... but very cute... especially with the polka dots..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm too old and stubborn to buy uncomfortable shoes. I am surprised at how comfortable these ones are though. I tried on more expensive ones and OUCH!

      Delete
  4. Cute combo!!! Love everything!! Isn't it funny how the 80's are back...it started with neon and now the high tops :). I also love your floral lamp shade - what a great way to bring Spring into your home!

    Visiting from the Pleated Poppy :)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit that I love that lampshade too. I found it at Target, so I also love the price. :) Thanks for visiting!
      Misty

      Delete
  5. I love this outfit, - I was about to buy a pair of wedge sneakers yesterday on ebay and I stopped myself. I am not sure I can contain myself if I keep seeing them around, I think they are soo cute and I am really itching to get a pair.

    You look awesome, as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very skeptical about these shoes. Sometimes I feel too old to wear a trend. But after I think about it for awhile, I convince myself that I'm still young enough to try anything. Someday that's probably going to get me in trouble. :)

      Delete
  6. I love how you styled these! I just diy'd some polka dot jeans and I've been a at a loss as to what to wear with them! They're hard to style.

    www.domesticblisssquared.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just peeked over at your diy polka dot jeans and those look amazing! I find polka dot pants hard to style too. A polka dot shirt? No problem. But pants are the hardest. :)

      Delete
  7. SO CUTE!! i've seen shoes like that but never could figure out how to style them, you hit the nail on the head! adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...