Tuesday, March 5, 2013

wearing.



On this day:

> I read my textbook for one hour and then slept for two.  My goal is to flip that around.
> I laughed aloud while running on the gym's treadmill.  No more comedies while working out.
> I am currently waiting for 6 inches of snow to fall overnight.  Poop.
> I got complimented on my basketball photography, which was pretty dang awesome to hear.
> I discovered whole wheat bread that is only 50 calories per slice.  50 calories, people!
> I decided that someday I'm going to dance like this.  Someday.




pleated poppy
WatchOutForTheWoestmans

7 comments:

  1. Ah I love this outfit, but obviously, I love every single one of your outfits :) ..and this is going to my fashion pinterest boards, - you look gorgeous, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my dear! It was about being comfortable today! :)

      Delete
  2. so cute!


    Here are mine if you get a second to take a peak:
    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/03/what-i-wore-week-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are ADORABLE! And by the looks of your house in the background, it is ADORABLE too!!! :) Just marked you as a favorite to pop back in soon!
    xoxox Holly

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...