Thursday, April 18, 2013

afeard.


First: Jackson discovered a hornet buzzing about his bedroom this evening and decided he'd like never to have that experience again.  Printed signs in his windows ought to do the trick.  Ever!

Second:  Apparently McKenna has a regular substitute teacher who reads scary stories at the end of the day.  Today's story had her holding my hand during a dark, evening walk {which I absolutely LOVE and say bring on the scary stories any day of the week} and asking if I could stay upstairs while she showered.

Third:  The Hot Buns commercial.  Have you seen it?  It scares the heck out of me.  Everyone will want your hot buns?  I'm sorry, no.  Nobody will want that perfect hair donut you have atop your head.

My buns have never looked this good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...