Friday, April 19, 2013

click, click.

Evening homework on the deck.

What are your plans for the weekend?  After a gorgeous, warm day in Pittsburgh, the weather is supposed to take a chill pill this weekend and have us bundled up again.  That's okay, though.  These things take time.

I thought I was daring when I piloted airplanes, but this is just plain nuts.

You are more beautiful than you think.

I just posted about this the other day.  Why news is bad for you.

The cheapest places to buy generic drugs.  Save some cash.

I love this Mother's Day gift.  It's pear-fect!

What parents shouldn't say to their kids.  This is great for teachers too!

Don't poke fun, but these sandals look ridiculously cool.

BBQ sauce + grape jam for meatballs is YUM.  BBQ sauce + orange marmalade for chicken sounds YUM too!

I think it's time to spruce up my peach-colored laundry room.  This will do.

I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful chocolate cake.  Dreaming.

Enjoy your weekend!










4 comments:

  1. I really do like those pears...super cute! And I agree, the news is just *too* much these days...I can't even handle it. Love your links every week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ashley! I sure do enjoy watching your boys grow over on your blog!

      Delete
  2. run to your kitchen and make that chicken!! I made it on Thursday...so yummy and easy!! Then Saturday night the kids request chicken wings and I made a batch of the sauce for the wings..so good, so good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally made it for dinner last night and OH MY GOODNESS! That is good, wonderful chicken! And it was so super easy. Thank you for getting me off my butt. It was so good I forgot to take pictures. :)

      Delete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...