Thursday, April 4, 2013

happy clickables.


What are you doing this weekend?  Whatever it is, it can't possibly be as cool as what I'm doing.  Nope, I'm pretty sure I got you beat!  We're doing a quick skip to D.C. to gaze at the wondrous beauty that is the cherry blossom tree.  This has been on my to-do list and by golly, we are getting it done!  Have you ever been?

The top ten restaurants in my neck of the woods.  Houlihan's?  The chicken nacho, please!

I'm guilty of at least one of these common cooking mistakes.  Maybe two.

How to write a thank you note.  My problem is just sitting down to write one.  Let me try real quick...

Dear Mom and Dad,
I wanted to write to thank you for the St. Patrick's Day treats and Easter gifts you sent in the mail!  As I'm sure you know, the candy has been eaten (rather quickly) and the candle sticks have been placed on the toilet (and even though that sounds awful, I promise they look really good)!  We really appreciate the time you put into making each card and writing your cute little poems.  Oh, and the time it takes to go to the post office and mail those things because let's face it, that's probably the ickiest part.  We are looking forward to seeing you very soon!
I love you!
Misty & the family

I would not be sad if i woke up one morning to find this hanging in my closet.

Have you ever participated in The Color Run?  This has me excited!

Is it too quiet to concentrate?  This is perfect.

I'm looking forward to sandal weather.  I'm dreaming of these ugly sandals from last year.

Digging the white blazer look!

I made these puppies again last night.  Why are they so goooooood????

Pretty pretty.


Have a happy weekend!!!





3 comments:

  1. aww I love that anthro blazer! so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is most definitely true that going to the post office is the most difficult part of sending a package to someone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out my friend!! And I'm with you...I kinda want that anthro blazer!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...