Friday, April 26, 2013

happy friday!

Boy do I love this man. 

It's Friday!  We made it through the week!!!  Congratulations!  The kids only have a half-day of school today, so I am trying to cram in some "me time" this morning before they come home and make noises and ask for snacks.  :)  My "me time" is however being interrupted by the sounds of concrete being pounded by big trucks right across the street.  I knew our street was getting paved soon, but this seems very soon.  But I can't complain.  I spent seven years driving Spokane's famously horrible roads and am now spoiled with smooth pavement.  Our {ridiculously high} tax dollars are actually at work her in Pittsburgh.  I can't argue that.

Enough about me.  Here's what's happening on the internet...

Trouble sleeping?  Here's everything you need to know about sleep.  I sleep with a fan.  Do you?

Organization.  I need some.  Here are 20 insanely clever storage tricks.  I must find a vintage shutter.

Some wonderfully witty Mother's Day cards.  This one is perfection and I love this one too!

Good things happen everyday!

Wouldn't this be an ideal world?  It's hard to even imagine with all of the jerks out there.

Speaking of jerks, Ashley wrote a lovely post on how NOT to raise one.  :)  Thank you, Ashley!

I laugh A LOT, but this cute video made me extra giddy.  I always did enjoy a baby tipping over.

A cat in a shark suit, riding a roomba and chasing a duck.  I'm not even kidding.

Convincing a baby that dad is better than mom.  Or trying to, anyway.

Jenni is selling her cute clothes!!!  I'm tempted to do the same.


Have a super awesome weekend!!!!

2 comments:

  1. "Who's your favorite? Dad or..." "Mum!!" Haha...so great! Thanks for featuring my post :-) And I say a big ol' YES to you selling your clothes. Would you like me to go through your posts and send you links of the ones that you probably don't need anymore? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes to selling your clothes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...