Wednesday, April 24, 2013

math has invaded my brain.




Hey Misty, all you ever talk about is math.  Math, math, math.  I mean, what do you do besides math?  Isn't there anything else?

Well, of course.  

In my free time I do awesome stuff like read poems and write essays.  And if I'm really feeling crazy, I throw in a load of laundry and mop a kitchen floor.  But my life pretty much revolves around algebra right now.  In fact, the other night I had a dream that I was eating a plate of rice mixed with algebraic expressions.  It didn't suck big-time or anything.  

And yes, it's true.  I can only cross one eye.  


5 comments:

  1. You are too cute! Love your hair pulled back!
    Jenni
    www.foundinmycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. These were taking after hours of yard work, so I was a little scraggly. :)

      Delete
  2. Ewww...algebra. Just thinking about math makes my head spin...good luck with everything :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of you with only one eye crossed is freaky, but sometimes for no reason at all I will wake up and one of my pupils will be completely dilated and the other not at all so I look like I'm on drugs. Bottom line you are not alone in that nor in your struggle with math. Math is my worst nightmare!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is freaky, isn't it? And so why not put it on the internet? That's my philosophy! :)
      And math can suck it. :P

      I miss you!!!

      Delete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...