Friday, May 3, 2013

happy friday!



Thank goodness it's friday!!!  Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend?  I don't yet, but I'd like to get out for a little bit and take a break from school work.  What I'm looking forward to most though is simply a quiet street.  Road construction has been in full swing right outside of our house all week long and I'm constantly hearing the beeping sounds of trucks backing up, even when there are no trucks.  Not cool.  

But here are some clickables that are pretty cool....

I have been trying to find a baseball-style tee and this one looks extra awesome.

Here's a video of two men experiencing labor contractions.  Men.  They can't even handle being sick, am I right?

Pasta noodles in 60 seconds.  Well, after soaking them for 1.5 hours.  There's always a catch.  But it's still cool!

Jenni shares her weekend packing list.  With a visual aid!  Need I say more?

If you have kids, chances are you will need to know how to unlock a bedroom door.  Trust me.

Here's just another reason to love H&M!

Another Anthro dress I wouldn't mind landing in my closet.


And tomorrow....

{the day my son has been waiting for}...

May the Fourth be with you.


1 comment:

  1. I would like any anthro dress in my closet :p anthro so beautiful....

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...