Friday, June 7, 2013

four for friday + clickables.



It's hip to be square.  I must have reached an age where I can finally appreciate sculptured greenery.  There was a time when I couldn't stand a manicured shrub and I preferred a more natural, chaotic style. But we have so many plants in our yard that the great majority of them are allowed the freedom to branch out as they please, simply because we don't have the luxury of time to care.  The shrubs that align the walkway to our front door however, I like those in little square shapes.  It's just a little bit fun while remaining a little bit maintained.  And did you spot the natural little arch that the tree branches are making over our walkway?  I'm pretty much in love with that right now.

Here are some other things I'm loving this week...

Little snippets of all the movies ever filmed in Pittsburgh.

Wait before you buy it and you'll like it even more.  It makes sense.

Dreaming of wearing this.  And this.

It's pool time!  And time to refresh ourselves on water safety.

Two year-old boy sings The Beatles with Dad.  Cute!


Have a happy weekend!  
I'll be turning 39 tomorrow.
What will you be doing?



1 comment:

  1. I've always liked manicured scrubs! I think it's weird when people shape them into animals or bugs. My parents neighbors shaped a shrub to look like a spider. I mean seriously, gross!
    Love the pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...