Saturday, June 22, 2013

freezer jam breakfast and rainy day puzzles.










Puzzles.  I think that was my favorite indoor activity this trip.  Well, that and eating my mom's strawberry freezer jam.  If you ask Husband, he'll probably tell you my other favorite activity was harassing him about not bringing his laptop.  I'm sorry, but if you're going to get all boasty about leaving technology behind and then constantly be on your wife's laptop, naturally she gets to harass you.
Speaking of the wonderful Husband, you might be looking closely at his arms, if you inspect my photos as much as I do.  You might be noticing calamine lotion.  Did I tell you he very unfortunately got into some poison ivy?  Have you ever experienced that horror?  His arms are getting much better, but it has been a brutal two weeks for him.  I don't wish that stuff on anybody.  So, be careful out there in the outdoors, would you?  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...