Tuesday, June 11, 2013

hot diggity dog. another outfit post.


This outfit was too easy.  Just the way I like it.  Simple.  I bought the dress on sale at Anthropologie and the flip flops are Old Navy.

Just so you know, I'm no style guru.  I like clothes though.  Actually I love them.  And I sort of completely find it fun to link up with WIWW at The Pleated Poppy {link below} and peek in on other bloggers to see what they're wearing.  So, that's what I'm doing today.  I'm getting dressed and stalking style bloggers.  :)

Plus, many of you commented that you missed my outfit posts and I aim to please sometimes.

pleated poppy

10 comments:

  1. That dress looks great on you!! And I also am one of those people who has a great affection for clothing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like "easy" outfits for the summer...and this dress is perfect for that!! Love that color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving maxi dresses - you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, that dress is ADORABLE and so is your house... HELLO! :) CUTE BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that dress!
    www.nicole-blissfullyblessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dress! If you get a chance, please link this up to my WHAT WE WORE party: http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/2013/06/wardrobe-wednesday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit posts & looove that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty dress on you!!!
    Sherry
    http://www.thelifeofthepartyblog.com/2013/06/fashion-informant-linkup-feeling-nautical-on-the-gloria.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute dress!!! And I am totally gushing over your house!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...