Tuesday, June 18, 2013

if a blue one landed really right there i'd be so happy.






If the blog post title makes sense to you, then you might be facing a Candy Crush addiction.

"I'm not addicted.  I can quit anytime I want to."  -My Mom.

Visits to Portlandia bring out our crazy, so it seems only fair to show you what really goes on in between the forced poses.  For the next several posts, please don't be too surprised if you see a beautiful photo of a beach house followed by a picture of my brother's protruding belly.  Plus Miss McKenna has hit a little bit of a ornery phase, crossing her eyes or opening her mouth for any camera that finds itself in her face.  We are quite the candid bunch.  But you probably already knew that.


4 comments:

  1. I totally went through a phase where I did that for my parents' camera! I love that picture of you 2 on the swing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Her cute, little, funny face should make for some interesting blog photos. :)

      Delete
  2. hahahhahahahahah your brother, I am seriously dying.

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...