Wednesday, June 19, 2013

oh my goodness, this beach house.








What can I even say?

Going for my Better Homes and Gardens look with a bowl of beans.  :)







Oh, this cute house.

Three days later, picture a dining room table littered with sand and puzzle pieces {actually picture everything littered with sand}, laptops resting on flat surfaces, boxed donuts and cupcakes waiting to be eaten on the kitchen counter, jackets and blankets flung over the chairs, kites and sand toys piled by the front door, unmade beds in every bedroom, unlaundered clothing on the bedroom floors {we're on vacation} and saltwater taffy wrappers just about everywhere.

We're having a blast!

5 comments:

  1. That place looks amazing
    Did I see on Instagram that you were in Seaside?
    We spent a week there last summer and fell in love
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we were in Seaside! I love it there. I have so many wonderful childhood memories. :)

      Delete
  2. So I've been following your adventures via your blog and Instagram and now I have to ask - does the house you're staying in happen to be on 7th near a house that says "McBrides" near the peak of the roof? If so, you're very near to my grandma's beach house and it's a crazy small world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our rental house was actually on 5th, across the street from the Best Western. But that sounds super close to your grandma's house and she is one lucky lady! And that is a small world indeed!!! What is crazy is that two years ago, we were in Seaside and parked randomly in front of this gray house. At the front glass door were three cute, white barking dogs. They were such a cute trio that I snapped a photo of them on my phone. Two years later, my mom rents a house for our beach trip and I pull up to find it is the same exact house I took a photo of those little dogs in. :)

      Delete
    2. Ahhh I love small-world stories like that! Glad you and your family enjoyed your time at the beach! All your great photos and stories have made me really hope I'll get a chance to head there this summer :)

      Delete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...