Tuesday, June 4, 2013

something that looks eerily similar to an outfit post. never say never.



The skirt is from Anthropologie and I have been living in J Crew vintage tissue tees these days, this one in navy.  My cute-ugly Dansko sandals are from REI.

Most times I don't want anything to do with posing in my wears for the camera and then there are rare times when I'm like why am I so stubborn about this?  This is one of those rare times I'm not feeling overly stubborn, so don't get all attached and stuff, thinking I'm going to go back to my outfit-posting ways.  :)

If I find something I like though, I want to be a sport and pass it on.  And these J Crew tees are the bee's knees.  Just imagine me in one every single day.  Who needs an outfit post now?


{to be honest, I kind of miss participating in wiww and it might be something I have to try regularly again.  never say never.}

pleated poppy

16 comments:

  1. But you have an amazing sense of style! I miss your outfit posts :)

    The skirt is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are tooooooo sweet. I think I'm going to try once a week to post an outfit. I kind of miss it. :)

      Delete
  2. Your style is effortless... don't be stingy with your outfit posts! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Stingy is a great word! I think I can try for once a week. :)

      Delete
  3. Super cute skirt! I miss your outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, thanks. I think I'm going to bring back outfit posting once a week. I can do that, right?

      Delete
  4. I have been missing your outfit posts!!! You never disappoint! I"ve never tried a JCrew tee...I guess I need to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind, my friend. :) I'll try for once a week. That shouldn't be too hard, right?

      Delete
  5. Very cute! I love how simple this is but the bold print makes such a statement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do it girl! I miss your outfit posts too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. New to your blog but I like your "cute-ugly" sandals! Found you via The Pleated Poppy.

    Come link up with me at Watcha Wearing Wednesday! www.themummychronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit (simple yet pretty!), and I've missed your outfit posts, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you decided to jump back into WIWW {maybe}! I've missed your fun outfits. Cute, cute skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want your chevron printed skirt! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That chevron skirt is fab! I hope you'll keep up outfit posts and link up at What I Wore Wednesday Just grab the badge or link and comment and you're good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love that skirt, so fun!
    -Carylee
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...