Monday, June 24, 2013

summer solstice and the super moon.






Life is good for Misty.

That's what Husband likes to text/email me whenever I send him a fun photo.  And it's a true statement.  Life is good.

With three-fifths of the family still gone, McKenna and I have been passing our time at the pool and at the amusement park {sorry about the instagram overload}.  We have been spending our nights under the party lights, listening to music, catching fireflies, and admiring the great big moon.  Pittsburgh summers happen to be amazing.  I mean, like really amazing.

Tomorrow we'll be reunited with the boys!  I can't wait to hear about their Spokane adventures.  Of course it will just be nice to have the house full again.  :)



1 comment:

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...