Monday, July 15, 2013

hats, hair rolls, and fort-making.


Usually I awkwardly photograph my outfits in the living room, but McKenna and her friend have a serious fort going on in that room, so here I am in the family room.  New room, same awkward.

If you're wondering about the framed photographs of my children in the background, those were taken {by my photographer/brother} when we were all knee-deep in our Harry Potter phase.  The kids are casting spells.  Cool, right?  I bloody miss those Harry Potter years.  Life just isn't the same without a new book or movie to look forward to.  Thank goodness for Downton Abby and Sherlock.  Those Brits just get me.

Well, that's enough random for one day.  I'm linking up with the awesomeness below, as I do every Wednesday.  Like clockwork.


pleated poppy






Style Elixir

10 comments:

  1. My goodness, you always manage to look gorgeous even in the simplest outfits, - I love your hair up like that, it looks very cute! :)

    Kids and their forts, -I remember I loved building forts over my bed too, me and my sister would build them to feel 'safe' at night, since we were afraid of the dark, it looked so messy, but, it was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, miss! Sometimes I just need my hair off my neck. Especially in this humidity!!! I hope you are well! It's always wonderful to hear from you!

      Delete
  2. I love the outfit and I am with you on the Brits got me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am absolutely in love with Sherlock right now, watching them over and over. And it will be heavenly when Downton starts back up!!!

      Delete
  3. very cute outfit! I actually really like that backdrop! looks like you have a lovely home!

    Lindsey
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I try my best with the decorating, but it's not always easy. :)

      Delete
  4. Love the fedora! My boys have made many of blanket forts this summer.
    www.nicole-blissfullyblessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forts are the best. Messy, but good. :)

      Delete
  5. Darling outfit!!

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy I found your sight and am looking forward to becoming a regular! :)

      Delete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...