Sunday, July 28, 2013

i drove three hours across pennsylvania and all i got was this photo.


Jackson is off to Science camp for the week! From a Disney vacation, straight to camp. That kid is having the time! Obviously his friend/roommate is stoked ^^^ and I know Jackson is excited too. It was a three hour drive to get them there and then a three hour drive home for me, so you can imagine my exhaustion. I brought my camera so I could take beautiful scenic photos but then I got into driving mode and just wanted to get home, so no photos. Maybe I'll capture some scenes when I drive back to pick them up. Just maybe.

At one point in my journey, I saw a sign for Williamsburg, PA - "The Other Williamsburg." I was only 3 miles away. I can't help but wonder what I missed in that little town.  :)


2 comments:

  1. Your a good mama. The things we do for our kiddos, you need a post vacay, vacay....I say, go treat yourself to a mani and massage tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really is having a great summer! Looks like there'll never be a dull moment with those two boys!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...