Saturday, July 27, 2013

oh boy! another vacation video!



Here is a look at our blast-of-a-time at Typhoon Lagoon!  Of all the Disney parks we visited this trip, the water parks were definitely my fave.  Husband and I, in his words, are just "water park people."  Both Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon are incredible.  And, although a bit expensive, renting a private cabana really made the experience that much more awesome.  We had a quiet place away from the crowds, shade from the sun, refills on drinks, all the water we could ask for, rental towels and food service right at the cabana.  There was no rush to find beach chairs, no waiting in line for food and drinks, and no worrying about our valuables.  We were able to relax and just enjoy the time with our kids.
I honestly don't think I've had a more fun experience than riding those giant waves and getting thrashed about in the water {as you'll see in the video}.  It was so stinking fun.

*For those wondering about my camera, it's a Pentax Optio waterproof-shockproof, coldproof, crushproof camera and I wore it clipped around my wrist at all times.  It worked great on water rides and roller coasters and I used it for all of the videos I put together.  It's small and handy and way easier to carry around than my big old Canon.  :)

2 comments:

  1. We're waterpark people too. And Angel so wants a waterproof camera!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...