Wednesday, July 17, 2013

paper flower garland.




So, I was looking for a simple, little something to add to our now-bare kitchen window {I removed the valance a couple of weeks ago}.  I have been preconditioned to enjoy windows with some kind of treatment {curtains, valances, shades, etc.} but my eyes have adjusted to this window's nakedness, and I'm really liking all of the light this room gets now.  I just wanted a little something, like a garland, to add some character.  The photos aren't that great {it's hard taking photos of a bright window}, but this yellow, paper flower garland I found on Etsy, is totally making my day {and my window}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...