Wednesday, July 3, 2013

wearing on or near or around the fourth.


I scored this red polka-dot top from Anthropologie for $19.95.  There's only one reason anything would be marked down that low in that store {even during the summer sale} and I discovered it today.  One sleeve fits quite a bit more snug around the arm than the other.  Either that or I have been working the heck out of my left arm lately.  For twenty bucks, I'll deal with it just fine.  :)
The denim shorts are from Loft and the Dansko sandals are from REI.  I don't really ever accessorize as that just provides more places for sweat to pool.  TMI?  Moving on.

Actually, I don't really have more to say.  You're off the hook.  
This time.

Each week I formulate one outfit to share with the below blog link-ups.

pleated poppy

Did she seriously just use the word 'formulate'?

9 comments:

  1. You look so cute!! And hey, a deal is a deal, even if it's not the most precise of fits...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a shirt that fits like that too, and it drives me nuts? But your right, anything at Anthro for under 50 bucks is like .99 cent clearance. Can't pass that stuff up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it

    Here's mine for the week if you want to take a peek (Maxis, Lace & Sunglasses):

    http://ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/07/what-i-wore-maxi-lace-sunglasses-summer.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little outfit
    LOL, I agree about the anything under $100 in Anthro is a bargain
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! And a great deal. Is the arm where the sleeve is fitting tighter your dominant arm?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! And anything on sale from Anthropologie is a score, even if it is a little wonky. ;) I found you through The Pleated Poppy's link up - love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are darling! Love your style. If you get a chance, please link up to my What We Wore link Party: http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/2013/07/what-we-wore-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this and would love for you to share at my fashion link up that goes live at 8 am tomorrow http://myfashionforwardblog.com/all-things-pretty-16

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...