Wednesday, July 10, 2013

wednesday: the day husband thinks that i think i need a new outfit for.



I'm getting tan, guys. That's not to brag because I know there are sun-haters out there {my eldest child is one of them}. I'm just noticing because it looks like I just got back from vacation. That's pretty awesome. Husband would probably assert that I live like I am on vacation, but that's just not true. I bring my studies to the pool everyday.  :)

The top is from Anthro {a birthday gift} and the denim shorts are Loft. The wedge sandals are so last year. The Dutch braid is by me and my fingers are still trying to work that skill out, so I ask for your patience.

As usual, linking with the awesome blogs below.

pleated poppy

14 comments:

  1. Your braid is very cute!! It's tricky to learn how to do it on yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel! Yes, it is tricky. :)

      Delete
  2. That top is so cute and works perfect with the braids

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're one of my favorite blogs to go to on wiww! i love your "real" style--very cute, but age appropriate & not too fussy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's so sweet! You described me perfectly - age appropriate and no fuss. I like it!

      Delete
  4. You look so beautiful! I love how long your hair has gotten.

    Your legs look so awesome in those shorts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hair has gotten so long, hasn't it? I notice it a lot more now that it's so hot out! I melt. :)

      Delete
  5. So cute! Love that top!

    Come link up with me at Whatcha Wearing Wednesday! www.themummychronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit is great, but what I REALLY want to talk about is that fabulous lamp shade! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lampshade is from Target! They have so many cool ones!

      Delete
    2. Because I need ANOTHER reason to love Target??? lol

      Delete
  7. Cute!! And I have yet to teach my fingers to cooperate with braid-making, so I feel your pain there. Though it looks like they did a great job from these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lovely top! And I am adoring your wedges too :)

    Visiting you from the linkup. Would you like to follow each other via GFC? I'd love to hear from you, be sure to comment when you visit: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...