Saturday, August 31, 2013

dear nicole: my latest, cutest etsy find.


I love to share the wonderful goodies I find {and purchase} on Etsy.  I hope you don't mind me sharing them with you.  :)

The star above my fireplace was missing a little something.  I wasn't quite sure what it was... until I happened upon this little banner at Dear Nicole and I knew EXACTLY what it was missing!  So cute, right?  

They also sell a Bloom banner and a Grace banner, which are equally adorable.  I only chose Home because my flowers don't bloom and in graciousness, I might be lacking.  

Anyway, Nikki and Nicky are the sweetest shop owners {I know because I've been stalking them on Instagram} and I really just wanted to share their talents.  Sometimes it's the little things, ya know?



2 comments:

  1. Are you for real!?

    You rock my world! Thank you for the shout out! {hugs from the midwest) ... so glad you love your banner ... and I'm pretty sure I was stalking your blog... before you found me on IG! Ha!

    xoxo Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. She was stalking you first. And maybe me, too. Whatever. Semantics.

    Anyhooser, you are the sweetest! Thank you, thank you!!
    You're the best...
    Nikki #2

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...