Friday, August 23, 2013

fashionably, friday.


Dress: Target
Boots: Nordstrom

I might or might not be considering posting more outfits on this dandy blog {again}.  I'm so wishy-washy when it comes to this subject.  So no promises for a long term commitment, but it sounds fun for right now.  Maybe.  :)  Anyway, I plan to wear this little number on date night {if my poison ivy rash ever goes away}.  Did I mention that I now have poison ivy???  Well, I do.  And it's horrible.

Here are some things that aren't horrible, however...

A smart way to clean out your closet.

31 questions that will change your life.

32 books that will change your life.  I've only read two.

It's fair season!

Cool world map.

Have you seen this crazy pool basketball dunk?

This made me laugh so hard.  I'm sorry, but it's so true.

Have a spectacular weekend, friends!



Style Elixir

pleated poppy


16 comments:

  1. Shut up. Those boots are awesome...and I'm not just saying that because they are IN my online cart, too. Maybe.

    Lookin great girlie...and I love your outfit posts. :)
    xoxo
    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally buy those boots! I love them!

      Delete
  2. Ok...bookmarking that book list...I have only read dive but have heard about almost all of them! You have given me a great reading project, so thank you!! AND, I love the date night outfit!

    Xo,
    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Five? That's pretty darn good! I would love to read a good book right now that isn't a text book!

      Delete
  4. Ooh la la!! You look amazing. How did you get poison ivy??? Itchy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And ps...I've only read ONE of those books, The Giver. Yikes...I need to get on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Giver was so good. I just read the sequel and it was just as thought provoking.

      Delete
  6. hahah dying on the last running post.
    Keep posting outfits, I love them, almost as much as I love dem boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it hilarious and true? I swear at least one person per day announces they are running a marathon on my Facebook feed!

      Delete
  7. You look amazing!!! Love the booties with this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those ankle boots are fab! Great piece for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE those boots! Brown and black is my fave color combo right now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning!

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...