Tuesday, August 27, 2013

is there nothing quite so awesome as new bedding?


First thing... the cat asks that you please don't mind the fluorescent Nike's under the dresser or the crazy stack of notecards in the nightstand, or the tote/camera bags exploding out of the corner, or the trash peeking out of the garbage.  Real people live here.  Thanks!

So, Husband and I went into Sam's Club for toilet paper and we ended up bringing home so much more.  Does this happen to you?  We actually found this quilt/sham set there for a really great price.  We both hated our previous comforter but never shared our exact same feelings for it until we were both standing in the aisle, looking at this new one.  I love when that happens.  It's like Christmas.  There's no negotiating or arguing.
We both like something together at the same time!  
Let's buy it!  
Yay us!

*Even the cat loves the new bedding.  Let's see how long before it digs its claws in!  Oh, and the delightfully teal pillows are on clearance at Target right this second.
 

10 comments:

  1. Ohhh how we need new bedding! Love this one...I guess I need to make a trip to Sams!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam's and Costco are so dangerous for me! But, how could I say no to inexpensive bedding???

      Delete
  2. seriously love this and I need new bedding, this would match perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check Sam's Club! They had a few different colors too! It was hard to choose.

      Delete
  3. Love the new bedding! looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new bedding! It gives character to your room. Is there a like button here? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogs need like buttons, don't they??? Thanks, Anna!

      Delete
  5. obsessed with it... love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're probably my biggest inspiration with the pattern mixing and pops of color! I obsess over your instagram photos! DROOL.

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh I want that bedding! I love it! I am obsessed with buying new bedding like every 8 months and my hubby hates me for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...