Sunday, August 11, 2013

lemons into lemonade. no, for real.

McKenna is a lemon lover.  She slurps her juice straight from the fruit and makes us all cringe.  So, I brought home a lemon juicer and 5 lemons at her request.  She had lemonade on the brain and how could I say no to that?  Tonight she squeezed and squeezed and squeezed and made a whole pitcher of the most delicious lemonade you'll ever taste {technically you won't be able to taste it so you'll just have to trust me}.



Boys who sneak into the kitchen to eat apples get their picture taken.



Here's the recipe we followed online, right here.



4 comments:

  1. Yummy! I love homemade lemonade, such a perfect summertime treat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why did it take me so long to realize I could make lemonade??? It's so perfect! Maybe we'll add strawberries!

      Delete
  2. She is so freaking adorable!

    What camera do you use? I need an update and I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My camera is a Canon EOS 60D {not sure what all that means} and we bought it from Costco. The secret is the lens though. My favorite is my fixed 50mm {that means I can't zoom in or out}, 1:1.8. Although I can't zoom, it allows for a lot of light to enter and gives me that blurry background.
      When I started I knew nothing about photography and I still know so little, but I do know that taking pictures with this camera feels like magic. :)

      Delete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...