Saturday, August 31, 2013

shrubs cubed.



Husband and I are pretty much professional landscapers.
Today we were hedge-trimmin' fools.
It was so hot and humid.
My arms were tired.
My fingers were cramping.
My brain hurt.
Sweat ran like Niagara.
And I might have been grouchy for a second at Husband for pruning a little too skinny.
But we nailed it.
Square.

*I honestly wasn't going to blog this, but then Elyssa came home from work and after she saw the shrubs she asked if I was going to take pictures of them for the blog and I was like, "um, no."  But then I thought better because I always post absolutely everything, so why wouldn't I post about some pruning we did?  Duh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...