Friday, August 30, 2013

this is why i was smiling this morning.


"I wish I could sing because then I'd be romantic, but I can't and it's stupid."


Hey, it's Friday!!!!  We made it through the first week of school!!!!  We're walking like sleep-deprived zombies around here, but that still counts as success!  Now for a rewarding three-day weekend in which we can catch up on some zzzzzz's!

Moving?  Here's some great advice for cross-country moves.  I can relate to the mental breakdowns and getting lost.

This will change how you eat food.  McKenna just showed me how to use a straw to de-stem strawberries!

This gorgeous J Crew ball cap is ridiculous in price, but sooooo cute.  I'll settle for this one!

It's still too hot here in Pittsburgh, but soon it will be critter sweater season!!!

This is in the mail to my house right now!  I know exactly where I'm putting it!

This card is too perfect.  Are you having Downton Abbey withdrawals too?

Guilty as charged.

Have a wonderful weekend, peeps!



3 comments:

  1. i love your outfit! I am so missing DA, I started watching them again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of you and husband, soo funny and cute! and big LOL at the "Guilty" as charged image. I am guilty as charged too haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making it through Week #! It was #2 for me, but I can totally relate to the singing/smiling/dancing (with slight glazed-over eyes). *high five*

    http://dirty30diary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...