Thursday, August 22, 2013

three for thursday.




1. My favorite cat sitting on chevron stripes = way more love than any human should have for such a lazy, pretentious animal.

2.  Freshman of the house up at 6am to practice for school next week.  Please note the picture was taken at 9am because there is no way in heck I am ready to be up at 6am.  

3.  If you follow me on Instagram then you might know about the gnome we've captured from Target and placed in our candle-cage {also from Target}.  If not, you should totally add me to your Instagram feed!  @acrossanddown

Happy Thursday!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the great knick knacks you can find at Target. I recently got a pair of white ceramic birds from there - no idea what to do with them, but they're cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Target is the best. And yes, sometimes I bring things home and then don't know what to do with them! And sometimes it requires moving almost everything around just to find a perfect place for them. :)

      Delete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...