Monday, August 12, 2013

wearing pink pompoms.

And my real enthusiasm for self-photography shines through...

I guess it's about time for an outfit post. I mean, why not, right?

I wore this out the other evening, when Husband and I met up for some bang bang shrimp {major addict here!}.  McKenna thought I looked "fancy" but I was honestly just trying to wear some of the things that never get worn in my closet.  Fancy is cool though.  Especially after living in sweatpants for two weeks trying to knock out two essays for school.  Bring on the fancy, please!!!

I currently have 6 more slides to finish for my final powerpoint presentation and then I am giving myself a little bit of a summer break {like one whole week!!!}.  We need to have some last minute fun before the kids go back to school and we are running out of time.  This is serious.  There is a beach somewhere to the east of us with my name on it.  I just need to dig my toes into some sand one last time before fall.

Style Elixir

pleated poppy


11 comments:

  1. This is cute! Oh, but I must say, I love your hair the most. *sigh* I can never get my hair to do that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are days when my hair surprises me. Most days it ends up swirled into a bun. :)

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you're giving yourself a little break this coming up week...you deserve it! And I agree...you look very fancy AND gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep telling myself I need this break, yet part of me feels a little guilty. Why does that happen??? Well, I'm ignoring that little voice!

      Delete
  3. You look gorgeous, I love that dress, it reminds me of the 70's for some reason. I love your hair too, so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This dress does have a 70's vibe, doesn't it? I could have worn this on the Love Boat or something! :)

      Delete
  4. You are so adorable. Can I just shop your closet when you are done with it? Please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the dress, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! Great photos.

    Thanks for linking up with Style Sessions.

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you look great! And I love your hair - I can never get mine to do subtle waves/curls like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pink pom poms! Such a fun addition to the outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...