Friday, September 27, 2013

glorious sunshine.

I feel so blessed each morning, to be waking up to a sunrise blaring in through the kitchen windows.  I don't think you'll ever hear me complaining about too much sun in my eyes while I'm trying to get breakfasts and lunches made before the kids scurry off to school.  Come on in sunshine, stay as long as you like.


The sunlight hours are definitely shrinking, here in Pennsylvania.  It's pitch dark by 7:30pm and it's hard to imagine that it will be the case at 5:30pm very soon.  Thank goodness the days have been filled with warm sunshine and bright light.  I run on solar power.  The leaves are just beginning to do their thing although the flowers are still acting like summer never left. It's the best of both worlds.
Can we just put things on pause right now?
Just for a little longer?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...