Sunday, September 22, 2013

halloween p-inspiration.


It's not even October, but in a blogger's world, holiday dreaming comes a bit farther in advance.  
Do you notice that too?  
My dear friend Carleigh {who needs to be pressured to blog way more!!!} is ready to put up Christmas decorations right now, so I'm pretty sure I'm safe blogging about Halloween.  It's just that the leaves are starting to turn red here in the fine state of Pennsylvania and it rained all day yesterday and it's a little bit chilly today and I saw pumpkins lined up neatly on tables outside of Fresh Market.  
It's time.

I'm getting pumped for trinkly lights {you say twinkly, I say trinkly}, pumpkins lined up along the porch, and a terrifically spooky skeleton dude hanging from our front tree.  
And candy corns!!!!!!!
I know there are candy corn haters out there and I don't want to hear any of your nonsense.  :)



6 comments:

  1. LOL - my husband is a candy corn hater, and I'm all like, "What the what, why are you insane????" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband hates them too! We have totally different candy tastes though. I like to make fun of his love for Twizzlers because I'm a red licorice fan. :)

      Delete
  2. "Oh! Candy Corn! Allow me to help you to finish it!" Name that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving all of those painted pumpkins! Too cute! And I really wish I could love candy corn. It's so fun looking, but I've just never been able to get into it (I hope that doesn't count as hater nonsense! Haha).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that counts as hater nonsense!!! Just kidding, just kidding! I'm the only candy corn lover in this family, so I'm used to it. The only reason I brought it up is because my Instagram followers seem to have such a strong love or hate for the things and it cracks me up. :)

      Delete
  4. soooooo excited for halloween, and fall, and cool weather, and everything in between!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...