Wednesday, September 4, 2013

just popping in real quick to share some information you probably don't really care about but I'd like you to know anyway.


I'm knee-deep in government-learning at the moment and did you know that only one-third of Americans can name the three branches of our government?  ONE-THIRD!  Yet we can name three-thirds of American Idol judges {priorities, I know!}.  Anyway, in case you're ever on Jeopardy or something, here are the three ...

Legislative Branch - Congress {House of Representatives & Senate}
Executive Branch - El Presidente
Judicial Branch - The Supreme Court {9 judges in there, folks}

There will be a test.  
Oh yes there will.


2 comments:

  1. I'm a law student and I'm still not sure about how the government works. It hurts my head. I do like to keep up with the Kardashians though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took criminal justice in high school, and I sadly did not even remember those.

    sometimes I feel like I should definitely go back to school!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...