Sunday, September 29, 2013

p-inspriration: kid spaces


Those dioramas above the bed in the top photo?  A-maz-ing!  I think I'm going to have to divide my Autumn days between schoolwork and diorama-making.  That's not creepy, right?

Although it's fun to browse through Pinterest and "borrow" ideas and inspiration, in all honesty right now the kids in this house just desperately need some storage and organization.  Somehow all three of them are collectors of little things that amass everywhere.  Clean dressers and nightstands don't stand a chance.  But maybe... just maybe, we can use that little crap to make cute dioramas.  I can hear my kids cheering now!  Oh wait.  I don't think that's cheering.  

One kid has put in a request for chalkboard paint and I 100% support that idea.  One would like to build a big, blue TARDIS {police box from Dr. Who} and put it in his room and that's a wee bit more complex.  The other kid would like to move out of her bedroom and have her own apartment {soon child, very soon}.  

Let's start with chalkboard paint.  And a diorama or two.

#kidspaces


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...