Monday, September 23, 2013

seizing the wear.



I'm not sure exactly what my arms are doing in this second photo but I remember trying really hard to cop a more natural pose.  Nailed it.  `

Wearing:
Banana Republic sweater
J. Crew Factory gingham
thrifted jeans
Nordstrom boots

Is everyone sick at your house too?  We're passing a cold around like a hot potato and I'm sure it's going to get tossed at me next.  Tis the season.  Speaking of tis the seasons, McKenna is listening to Christmas music already.  She wants a hippopotamus for Christmas, only a hippopotamus will do {such a great song!}. I find myself singing along with her and I can't believe I'm really singing noels while making dinner when it's still September out.  I'm usually such an adherer to calendrical order, but I have to admit that I'm getting pretty excited for the holidays already.  :)

Halloween first, though peeps.  Halloween first.  I know.

PS. "Adherer to calendrical order?"  
Who talks like that?  
Me, I guess. 



Style Elixir

pleated poppy


Suburbsmama

12 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, absolutely cute. Those booties are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit! :))

    www.butterbeanchicpeas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arms--so hard to figure out what to do with those crazy things! You look cute and casual!

    ReplyDelete
  5. luckily not yet on sick, love the owl and I stand like that all of the time
    Marie @
    In Our Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've found myself absently humming Christmas tunes, too. So weird. And it's not even pretend fall here - we're still having 90-degree days!

    Cute look, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is awesome! Love it! It screams Fall!

    Julia
    Glitterandjuls.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute outfit! I am loving this look from head-to-toe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it: adherer to calendric order. I think I'm a denyer of the calendric order - mainly because shift work makes the nature of all days questionable :)) Love your top. It's the way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...