Thursday, September 12, 2013

three for thursday.


1. Jackson comes right home from school, marches up to his room, sits in his comfy office chair, and watches Dr. Who episodes.  Everyday without fail.

2. McKenna is becoming a pro at bracelet-making.  She tried to show us how she does it, but I'm afraid it's far too complex for my brain.  These kids and their concentration.  

3. It's hard to tell from this photo, but this cat doesn't really like me right now.  I'm not sure what happened, but she completely ignores me and seems to only like the people who feed her turkey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...