Wednesday, September 18, 2013

wear, summer to fall.


Today I'm hanging with the gorgeous, hilarious, down-to-earth Hallie, over at Life Oceanside, doing my best to work a summer outfit into Fall, for her Seasonal Transitions series.
And this is what I came up with.  When in doubt, throw on suede jacket and some boots, that's what I always say!  
And when taking self-photos, put thy hands on thy hips or look down at the ground.
Fail never.

If you are visiting from Life Oceanside, then hello!  Any friend of Hallie's is a friend o' mine.
If you are wondering about this amazing Hallie person, you should give her a visit here!

Outfit Details:
Yes, the dress is ECI and I did buy it at Sam's Club.  Cray, I know.
Banana Republic jacket - so old
Booties from Nordstrom
Sandals from TJ Maxx


Style Elixir

pleated poppy


Suburbsmama

5 comments:

  1. Love it! I just bought a great pair of booties too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is gorgeous! I love it.

    And the booties are adorable. One of these days, I'm going to give in to this trend and finally get a pair.

    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love your summer to fall transition, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're the cutest! love your blog:) I really love your outfits, found you on Pleated Poppy:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fallish to me, I love booties!! Side note, your house is so nicely decorated. I'm always impressed by what good interior designers some of you bloggers are!

    ReplyDelete

Thinking about leaving a comment? That would be so awesome! In fact, you are so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...